Thursday 22 December 2016

True Meaning Of Christmas

I love Christmas time! The reason we celebrate Christmas. Family Time. The yummy food... December is such a busy month with everyone trying to get the perfect gift for everyone and get ready for the big day. Don't get me wrong I love giving gifts but I feel like the world has commercialized Christmas so much these days. So this year we tried to simplify Christmas and focus more on the true meaning of Christmas is the birth of Jesus. I hope that my children never forget the true meaning. This christmas season I loved watching Lacey carefully taking my nativity down off the sofa table and placing each piece on the floor very carefully. She would then sit and play with it. I loved watching her. This is what Christmas is all about!

No comments:

Post a Comment