Wednesday 23 March 2016

March 2016

I love our crazy busy life. With three it's just that much more busy but I wouldn't change anything. I love all three of them so much and love spending my days with them. They can be long and tiring but I love being a mom.

Lacey having some morning snuggles with Oliver and showing him what Peppa Pigs all about.
Lacey's a little mom to Oliver. I love how she knows how to calm him down when he's upset.

Lincoln loves being a big brother to Oliver. He looks forward to bed time to snuggle with Oliver. I love their brotherly bond they ave already.


Lincoln creating dinosaurs with wooden shapes. 

My two boys. They look so similar.

Hanging out on mom and dad's bed before bed. 

Home depot Kid Workshop as the family.


Oliver has lost his little newborn look. He's growing way too fast. 

Lacey painting her toe nails and stretching or pulling some yoga poses.

No comments:

Post a Comment