Saturday 12 March 2016

Words Of Lincoln And Lacey

I love all the things Lincoln and Lacey say and do, so I have to write them down so we don't forget them:

Lincoln
- "you hurt my feelings, it feels like you are breaking my heart"
- Lincoln is such a boy, I was trying to take a picture of Lincoln and Lacey for Pink Shirt Day and all they would give me was their silly smiles. I told them if they give me one good smile we'd be done. Lincoln then farts and said " that will make Lacey smile". Making the perfect picture that we got with natural smiles.
-" We drink cow milk, Oliver drinks your milk, so your like a cow"

Lacey 
-Here's some words Lacey says, "bemember" for remember, "pars" for cars (just like lincoln use to), "wash mouth" for mouthwash, "alligator" for Gatorade, "kitchen" for chicken.
- Lacey loves watching Peppa Pig (it’s a english pig cartoon), she has started using words from the show like, rubbish bin, super market, sofa,…
- Lacey loves making us laugh, she held a bowl up to her chest and said "look at my big boob".
- At church Lacey sees a bolding man. Lacey says " mom what happened to all his hair". In quite a loud voice.

I love how all prayers by Lincoln and Lacey mention Oliver. Lacey will almost always say "thank you that Oliver is home from the hospital"

1 comment: