Thursday 14 January 2016

Missing Lincoln and Lacey


Miss these to so much right now. I miss waking up to them each morning when they are wanting snuggles. Spending all my time with them. Helping them when they need me. Giving Lincoln a big hug when he comes home from school and hearing about all the fun he had at school. I miss everything about them, the good days and the hard days with them... I knew it would be hard not seeing them but not this hard.


This is actually the longest I have ever been away from Lincoln and Lacey. Since we've had kids Josh has always been in school and with me working, we have never had the opportunity to be away from our kiddos. Other then the weekly date night or a mini two day trip away. I get to spend each day with Lincoln and Lacey, and I love it! I love being there mom.

No comments:

Post a Comment