Tuesday 21 March 2017

Happy 9th Anniversary!

9 years, 3 earthly children, 1 heavenly child, 5 addresses, 4 vehicles and countless memories made on our many adventures.
I love you because...
- you love me even though I have imperfections
- you actually put effort into me
- you are always willing to give
- you always make me feel that I am worth something
- you take care of our family
- you help me smile when I'm struggling
- you are simply you

Thanks for teaching me to make life happy no matter what. Life's to be enjoyed. I'm so blessed to have you by my side and to enjoy this journey together. Happy 9th Anniversary! Love you always.

It's also our heavenly child's due date day. You would have been two years old today. We miss you a tone. See you soon. Love you!- Kayla

I can never laugh at Kayla's choices... because I was one of them! haha. Happy Anniversary to my best friend!! Crazy how time flies. I can't believe you have already put up with me for 9 straight years. Congrats! Luv you lots. Thanks for being amazing!!!- Josh

No comments:

Post a Comment